D&D Adventure: The Wild Beyond the Witchlight
Something wicked this way comes in a Feywild Adventure for Dungeons & Dragons fifth edition for players levels 1-8
Once every eight years, the fantastic Witchlight Carnival touches down on your world, bringing joy to one settlement after the next. Its owners, Mister Witch and Mister Light, know how to put on a good show. But there’s more to this magical extravaganza than meets the eye!
The carnival is a gateway to a fantastic Feywild domain unlike anything found on the Material Plane. Time has not been kind to this realm, however, and dark days lie ahead unless someone can thwart the dastardly schemes of the Hourglass Coven.
Journey to the Feywild and find:
- The first official Dungeons & Dragons adventure set in the Feywild, the Plane of Faerie
- Two new races—play as a fairy or as a harengon, a race of humanoid rabbits
- New character backgrounds like the Feylost and the Witchlight Hand for use in the D&D Beyond Character Builder
- New ways to face encounters, including non combat options to allow players to think and roleplay their way through the adventure
- The return of Warduke, Strongheart, Kelek and other classic Dungeons & Dragons characters
- Easy to drop adventure into any campaign you have running on D&D Beyond
- Includes a map of the Witchlight Carnival and Prismeer, the Feywild Domain of Delight