DC Spyfall - The Perfect Party Game
- SPYFALL, DC STYLE: In this exciting variation on the social deduction game Spyfall, 3-8 players take on the roles of DC’s greatest Super Heroes as they have a secret meeting at an iconic location, such as the Batcave, Daily Planet, or the Fortress of Solitude. But one of them is secretly the Joker in disguise! The non-Joker players must deduce who is the Clown Prince of Crime without giving away the location, while the Joker must figure out the location before his or her identity is revealed!
- HARLEY QUINN & THE JOKER MADNESS: Each round, one player may have a Location Card with a Harley image, meaning he or she should try to feed the Joker player information, even without knowing that player’s identity! If the Joker player guesses the location, the two collaborators each score points. But if Harley was too obvious, the Super Heroes can turn the tables on them. Also, the all-Joker deck provides a crazy twist on an already crazy game!
- EASY TO LEARN, FUN TO PLAY: DC Spyfall offers all the social deduction fun of Spyfall, but with DC characters and locations. It is easy to learn and quick to set up. The game features all-new, humorous DC-themed art for 20 locations. Four optional expansion modules add variety and difficulty: Super Power Cards, an all-Joker deck, two Multiverse decks, and a Harley Quinn module. For 3 to 8 players, ages 13 and up. *Standalone game, but compatible with other games in Spyfall series.*
- INSIDE THE GAME BOX: Inside DC Spyfall, you'll find 196 Game Cards, 24 Storage Bags, and a Rulebook.
- ABOUT US: Since 2010, Cryptozoic Entertainment has been dedicated to the concept of "Fans First," striving to develop the most creative and sought-after products for pop culture enthusiasts worldwide. As an entertainment company with a diverse portfolio of licensed and original IPs, its catalog covers a broad spectrum of table top games and collectibles. Our passionate team aims to inspire gamers and collectors all around the globe, while bringing fans as part of the Cryptozoic community.
More from this collection